Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hi everyone,
                   indeed it was a hard week for me. But finally, I was able to win the battle. I was able to create my "delicious account" and arranged my links. It was a new experience for me and now I know how to share my important links at delicious.com.
                                                               Then I got the chance to start again after 3 days. I finished the task on aural skills after reading two articles on aural skills and visiting the relevant websites.Thank you Courtney and all my friends in the team. Because of you, I was further educated on oral skills. Finally I did, the assignment on project successfully. All in all, it was a very challenging week. However, I accomplished my tasks defeating all the obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment