Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Dear Courtney and all,
When things happen in the way we want, we feel happy.I did all the assignments in time.As usual, I learned many things in the 5th week. Creating the rubrics as guided by the Rubystar is the discovery of the week.I learned the Project Based Learning,and Alternative Assessment in depth..To be frank,I had an idea of Project Based Learning earlier.But this time I learned  all the aspects of it.I was attracted by the Alternative Assessment too. Communicative Competence is very popular in Sri Lanka and teachers strive hard to get good results.I love all the aspects of it. Sri Lankans never give up things until the expected aims and objectives are achieved.All these things were possible to me because of Courtney and my dear course mates.Thank all of you.

May all of you be blessed by nature !

Bestwishes,
Disna

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Disna,

    I love your enthusiasm for Project Based Learning. It is an excellent approach to use to help your students gain communicative competence. I'm also happy to hear that you found value in Rubistar. It is a great tool indeed, and can help make our jobs as teachers a little easier :-).

    Thanks for sharing your excitement about all you've learned in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Disna
    It is true that when things happen the way we want we feel happy. Am happy for you that you were able to finish your assignments in time. It wasn't the same for me though but as you rightly put it in your previous post , it is important to take responsibility and move on. I also loved PBL and alternative assessment.

    All the best

    Rukia

    ReplyDelete