Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Week8-Reflections

I feel very happy and excited since I learned so many things .Experience showed me the correct path many a times throughout the week.I explored the the same website several times and learned those facts.From the very beginning of life, I l used to hard things rather than easy things.I believe these hard earned things made me what  I am today .The web skills I learned are priceless assets to me.

I found out Nice net,,Blogger ,Google docs very useful  tools in creating classes.They each serves different purposes.Nice net is the best for discussion forums.Blogger can be used to comment on work of each other. Google docs is very user friendly method of sending messages and  documents to  people. Specially, students feel that it is  a reason to be proud to use all these methods.  They consider themselves autonomous learners.

Exploring  Tools for Educators,Lantern fish,Easy Test Makers,Hot Potatoes 'Crossword Puzzle Games are all great learning experiences. Easy Test  Makers is the favorite of mine as it saves time. Moreover,it offers various different exercises such as Multiple Choice, True/False,Filling in the Blanks,Matching etc. Cross Word Puzzle Games are really  assets to the teachers as well as to the students.

I must appreciate Blogging as it  is the  method  which I was guided on the correct path.When other methods were far reaching goals for me,  Bogger showed the way to educate young 30 teenagers in their writing skills. The students who used to write in their exercise books  marched a long way with me and today they write on their own Blogs.Oh what an achievement it is.!In this busy fast moving world,they are  in the process of creating the History.and we ,teachers should play our part correctly for the betterment of whole mankind.



1 comment:

  1. Disna,

    It gives me great pleasure to hear that week 8 taught you so much. Week 8 gives you a chance to explore new tools, as well as think of ways that the tools used in the Webskills course could be incorporated into your teaching practices.

    I'm so glad that you found blogging to be a great tool! It sounds like your students are excelling with it. It makes me feel proud!

    Thanks for a great reflection!

    Best,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete